Kevin and I went out to dinner a couple of weeks ago, and we both thought the roasted cauliflower we ordered was nothing special. We both decided w could easily make it better at home, so I tried it. I’ve always liked curried cauliflower, and came up with a simple recipe for it. It’s paleo-friendly and low-carb too for those that are on those diets!
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken up into small florets with the stem either removed (or chopped up if you want to eat it)
- 1 TBSP curry powder
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- a pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large mixing bowl (big enough to mix the cauliflower in), and add the curry powder. Add the cauliflower to the bowl; toss until evenly coated. Spread the coated cauliflower evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, and then move the cauliflower around on the baking sheet with a spatula to ensure even cooking.
- Return to the oven and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown and tender.