It’s been nearly a year since I made this set of Robot Appliqué Pillowcases (see Part 1 and Part 2), and I had neglected to take photos of the finished product until just last weekend. Continuing where I left off on the pseudo-tutorial of Part 2, the last thing I had to do was sew on the black-button eyes and then sew the pillowcases shut. I’m not sure why the purple is coming out blue in a lot of these photos, but I think it has to do with the lighting.
I picked up a snazzy “Handmade By:” stamp from JoAnn’s. I didn’t have an embossing stamp pad (need to pick up one of those), but I had a purple embossing marker. I made a couple of tags by coloring the stamp with the marker, stamping a piece of a manila folder, and then throwing some clear embossing powder on it.
And finally done!